Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Time

After months and months of thinking about the what if's I've finally come to realize I have no point or reason to be doing that. I have wasted nights with unreasonable thoughts going in my mind, a few tears and all those rants to certain people. "Let go" is something I hear and see so often, it seems so easy to do but it's one of the hardest things I could ever do. You can't force that feeling out of you even how much you try. It takes time. It took me quite sometime and it's time for me to finally say I've let go. Being alone for the past few months helped me so much. It helped me find myself again and grow into someone better than before. I might have lost one but I gained many more who are willing to be there through the ups and downs. I've confronted and apologed for what I have done/been to people I've hurt. I'm letting go of the past so more wonderful things can come into my life and so I can be happier.

One day, I'll find that special someone. Who can make me feel the way I've felt when I was in love or just make me feel loved. There's is someone for me out there and I won't get to find that someone if I keep sticking to the past.

Cheers to letting go of the past

No comments:

Post a Comment