Tuesday, September 30, 2014

2014

Even after going through so much shit so far this year (as if I don't every year, wait actually more than usual) this year has topped off the years I thought that was amazing. I found a group of people who I know truly cares and loves me for who I am, with all the flaws I have. They have never and don't even need to say that they do because they show it, I can see it so clearly. Let's just say I found this group of people who are somehow similar to me. Never have I been so comfortable with people and I am so thankful to call them family. Idk I just feel so lucky and grateful. They are the people who I can call at 4am asking for help and they would come all the way. I've lost the people I thought who cared, but I've gained this group of people who actually do care. "No ragrets "

No comments:

Post a Comment