Monday, June 18, 2012

Life's a journey

I may look like a fool now, but trust me in the end of all this the one who made me look like a fool will end up being the biggest fool ever. Karma comes around doesn't it. I'm not scared of any of you. I can stand up for myself. I stand up for what is right and what I think is best. I don't do stupid stuff to make my life worth living, I do the right things even if it isn't gonna be fun it's gonna be worth living in the end. Nothing in life comes easy, I rather take it the hard way because the rough part comes first and it'll be worth it at the end of that path. I'm still young, I still have a lot to go through in life, a lot to learn, a lot of mistakes to make and I'm still growing. It's life. It's a journey. I may not be the happiest person living on earth right not, I may still be missing and in love with someone I've had for a couple of years, I may still be immature to not take my studies seriously. All this, I'm living it to time and God. It will be disappointing at times but everything happens for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment