Monday, July 30, 2012

I will move on for you, I'm strong because of you.

" It's funny how when you were with someone for so long, you tend to still remember the things they do, the things they have, the songs the listen to the events they have even after you stopped dating. I find it amazing how some of you words still seem so lucid in my heart. I am honestly doing pretty okay without you, I've grown stronger and happier. I'm not gonna lie, there are days when I start relating you to everything people say or do, days when I start reading that note you wrote which I bring it everywhere I go, days when I look at our old messages and your pictures, days when I listen to songs that reminds me of you, days when I stare into the thin air and start thinking about the 'what ifs'. Are we really better off without each other? You say, you're not the one for me what if I'm the one for you? " - anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment